In The Press
Media Coverage Featuring Wendy Kerr
I’m frequently asked to comment on the growing phenomena of Corporate Crossovers. Having fueled over 1,500 women to make work work for them, my views are based on my extensive client work, my own experiences, and in-depth quantitative and qualitative research of 500 Corporate Crossovers in the UK and US.
I’ve had two books published, “Corporate Crossovers – when it’s time to leave the office and start your own business” and “My New Business – a busy women’s guide to start up success.”
I know why women leave their jobs and start their own business, and what would make them stay. If they have left to begin their entrepreneurial journey, I can give advice on how to make the transition pain-free and successful.
Possible Story Angles:
- Why women leave their corporate careers to start their own businesses
- The journey of discontent that leads women to leave their jobs to start a business
- What does it really feel like to start your own business?
- Four ways to find an idea for a new business
- Seven essential qualities of a successful entrepreneur
- What is a Corporate Crossover – and why are they growing?
I have many stories to share, and I can introduce you to my community of Corporate Crossovers for case studies.
If you would like to contact me please complete the Media Enquiry Form and I will respond within 24 hours.
Wendy Kerr In The Press:
Do You Need A Motivational Speaker At Your Next Event?
Book me to enliven your audience about the difference Aspiration, Attitude and Action can make in their life and business!